Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bell and dehaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
isabellaesme

isabellaesme

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:17 pm

hey guys long time no see lol..wer doing good Dehaven is on the road driving a truck now so he hasnt been able to get on.. my self have been so bissy with the kids i also havent had time or the money to get on... We had the baby June 15th 2010 at 12:19 pm 7lbs 6oz 19.5 in long named him Jacob Scott me and him are doing great and his brother and sisster just adore him... hoping to get things back up and runing soon so i can play at night after the kids go to bed lol...we missed you all and hope all is well.....much love Bella and D.

Last edited by isabellaesme on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunderella
Admin
Sunderella

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey guys, we miss you guys too. You need to add Heresy to that family list! Take your time, we aint going anywhere...hope to see you soon!

xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
http://heresy.omgforum.net
isabellaesme

isabellaesme

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: :)   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:14 pm

we have added you guys lol..its driving us crazy that we havent been able to talk you any of you guys
that wev been away for so long. hope all is well with every one and as soon as i can figure out how to get a picture on here again lol ill have one up of the new baby for you all to see..xoxoxox

~Bella~
Back to top Go down
isabellaesme

isabellaesme

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:34 pm

hello once again its been months n i see not many have been on here lol .. wer doing good d is still driving over the road home every other weekend! kids r geting big nicholai will be three dec. 28th serenity will be 2 feb. 12 and jacob is now 5 months old he is geting so big Smile there all doing well and doing a good job at driving me crazy lol Smile.. im good spend most my time any more with the kids and my family kids keep me on my toes lol just wanted to drop n and give you all a up date on how things were going hope all is well with every one and hope every one had a great holiday weekend we love n miss you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunderella
Admin
Sunderella

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 am

Good to hear from you guys! If D-man is ever driving long haul to Texas, come my way and I can show him some good eats and a beer or 6.
Back to top Go down
isabellaesme

isabellaesme

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm

he has been in texas a couple times now he gos like maybe every couple weeks ...but when he is there he isnt there for long lol..
Back to top Go down
isabellaesme

isabellaesme

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm

ok some one tell me how to put a picture up on here lol i want to put a pic up of us n the kids but cant figure out how to lol >>> sunder d said ill have to give u his cell number so u can get ahold of u so the next time he is n texas around u he can let ya know lmao he said he take really food over cand food and cold sandwichies any day lol Razz

so iv notice not alot of ppl on during the week any more Sad lol well if i can catch u on one day ill pass u ds number Wink
Back to top Go down
Sunderella
Admin
Sunderella

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 am

The easiest way is to..

1. After you click "reply" find the "host an image" Icon.

2. Upload the phono from you computer.

3. Copy image.

4. Right click and paste it in the reply box.

Preview or Send
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bell and dehaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: bell and dehaven   bell and dehaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bell and dehaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INTRODUCTIONS :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: