Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helas

Helas

How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP Empty
PostSubject: How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP   How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
Sunderella
Admin
Sunderella

PostSubject: Re: How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP   How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 am

you musta been tankin!
Back to top Go down
http://heresy.omgforum.net
Helas

Helas

PostSubject: Re: How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP   How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 am

Fuck no. We had Grace's DK there and Beafe healing on his priest. We activated the trophy room adds then started the gauntlet so the adds and boss from the first room attacked while we were still progressing in Skadi's gauntlet. It's fucking awesome if you can pull it off. (We did). You better get ready Sunder, cuz you're going to be tanking it to keep your title of "best tank."

Go Heresy Red Team! A new one for the record books!
Back to top Go down
Sunderella
Admin
Sunderella

PostSubject: Re: How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP   How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:40 pm

That stratagem is old, did that before ICC. And I didn't know there was a title... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://heresy.omgforum.net
Noops

Noops

PostSubject: Re: How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP   How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 am

I don't get it. Oh and I pick which ever is the best team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP   How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How NOT to do the Skadi gauntlet in H UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: HERESY MEMBERS :: Raiding and You!-
Jump to: