Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combination Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Helas

Helas

Combination Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Combination Warlock   Combination Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

Okay, so, I originally was a deep Demonology spec, which I really enjoyed, but that build wasnt putting out the DPS that I was looking for in raiding. I switched to the standard 0/41/30 Demon/Destruction spec for raiding. This build gives the Warlock a felguard but also gives more damage and crit in their destruction spells. I have more fun with this spec than my original spec, while being more useful in raids (well, as useful as warlocks can be in raids).

After dual spec came out, I debated with a deep affliction and a deep destruction spec for my secondary. I eventually went with a deep affliction spec. Affliction doesnt seem to put out the DPS that it once did since two DoTs no longer stack, but it does allow for a little more self healing ability. One thing it does put out is huge threat generation, which I sadly found out many times in the Hodir fight.
Back to top Go down
Helas

Helas

Combination Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combination Warlock   Combination Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Cataclysm build for Affliction: 32/3/6

-----------------------------------
Affliction

Doom and Gloom: 3/3

Imp Life Tap: 2/2

Imp Corruption: 3/3

Soul Siphon: 2/2

Siphon Life: 2/2

Jinx: 2/2

Eradication: 3/3

Shadow Embrace: 3/3

Soul Swap: 1/1